Beaver, Pennsylvania
1.3

I recently had a very similar experience with Novus Staffing.They put me on a job for an extended period of time and forgot about me.

I was under the illusion that this was a temp to perm position. I thought everything was going great, until one day after work, I received an email from them telling me that the contract ended and not to return to the "worksite". Yes, an email! I was not even allowed to collect my belongings.

They made me feel as though I did something drastically wrong. I was lead to believe this would be permanent employment for me. Instead I am unemployed... Right before Christmas!

There was never any evaluation, good or bad, as to my work. I'm sorry that I ever met these people. I have never felt so be-littled in my life.

Everything they told me and promised me were nothing but complete lies for their own financial gain.DO NOT TRUST THEM!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of novus staffing solutions employmnet services from Novus Staffing Solutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Novus Staffing Solutions to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Novus Staffing Solutions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Novus Staffing Solutions?

Comments

I am not familiar with this company, but staffing agencies in general are famous for making people believe their job will go perm.